Due to weather forecast we will now run Dressage Series 2 on 14th April, with the same schedule we were supposed to have tomorrow so we will transfer all entries to the 14th April (unless notified otherwise). We will add a new date of 7th May as Dressage Series 3 and that will be the show where the Mercers Challenge prizes are presented etc.  If you would prefer not to compete on either 14th April or 7th May, we can arrange a refund for you (less booking and paypal fees). PLEASE let me know by Friday 23rd March if you DO NOT wish to compete on 14th April in the same classes you were due to do tomorrow. If we don’t hear from you, you will be entered for that show and refunds then become extremely difficult.

Join TVRC Today!

Join Now

Copyright © 2009 Thames Valley Riding Club. All Rights Reserved.